Search This Blog

Friday 4 May 2018

Banana Bread Overnight Oats


Omgosh!!  These little Banana Bread over night oats are so yummy!  Not only are they easy to throw together and warm up in the morning but they are the perfect portion as well!  I added a few Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips to my oats for a fun little Friday treat but when I made them last week I just made them plain and they were so delicious!  

Last week I made a bunch of them but I will say that the banana doesn't taste quite as fresh and yummy on the second day so my suggestion is to prep them the night before and not days in advance.  These little jars are so quick to throw together that it doesn't take much prep time anyways.  

This week I have been insanely busy setting up so many women who are excited to finally stop the Yo-Yo dieting and emotional eating cycle and find a way to be more mindful about eating and stop restricting and obsessing about food.  We launched a brand new Nutrition Mindset program/training this week and it's taking off like wildfire, which I'm not surprised by at all.  

This new training is great for anyone who struggles with emotional eating, a strained relationship with food, or has tried everything out there with no success. I have been watching a few of the training videos each day over my lunch break and so far I'm loving her approach and soaking it all in!


It’s not a diet—it’s a mindset. Most diets have an end date. But this shapes the way we think about food, and we can use the 2B Mindset principles for the rest of our lives. Also, most diets require deprivation. The 2B Mindset shows us how to get to, and maintain, our ideal weight, while eating foods we actually enjoy, so we always feel full and satisfied—and happy.  Plus Exercise is Optional & counts as extra credit!!  So for anyone who is unable to workout or just doesn't want to this is a great way to find balance and live a healthy lifestyle! 

The 2B Mindset is also extremely easy to follow:
• No counting calories, no measuring food, and no using food containers
• No cutting out food groups
• No deprivation or feeling hungry
• Ability to follow the program even when you are at a restaurant, a party, or on vacation!
If this sounds like something that could work for you, I encourage you to join my "Glimpse into a New Mindset" info group and reach out to me about how you can join the official test group!
I'm excited for the education around this program because the 2B Mindset is developed but a registered Dietitian and Nutrition Expert who lost over 100lbs herself after struggling with her weight her whole life.  She is a volume eater and enjoys eating lots of food so she teaches you how to enjoy more food and still lose or maintain a healthy weight without over thinking it!  I can't wait to incorporate what I learn through this training into my current meal plan and find that perfect balance.  
Back to those Oats though.....

Image may contain: food

Banana Bread Overnight Oats  

Ingredients

1/4 cup whole rolled oats
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp walnuts
1/2 a banana
1/8 cup milk 
1/8 cup water 
1/4 tsp vanilla 
5-8 Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (Optional)

Directions

In each jar combine whole rolled oats,Cinnamon and walnuts. 
Mash 1/2 a banana in a separate bowl, set aside. 
Add milk, water and vanilla to the oat mixture and stir to combine. 
Add in mashed banana and mix.
Top with 5-8 Chocolate chips as an optional treat :)
Refrigerate overnight and microwave for 1 minute when ready to enjoy!

P.S. If you want to learn more about the Nutrition Mindset Training I mentioned above Click this link to join my "Glimpse into a New Mindset" info group  and get all the details.  The program is posted at an introductory price this month and you can also get access into an exclusive test group with Ilana the Dietitian herself coaching you if you register between now and June 3rd!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social