Search This Blog

Saturday 13 January 2018

80 Day Obsession Meal Planner








Meal Planning and Prep is in FULL SWING at our place to prepare for Monday!!  There is nothing like starting a BRAND NEW program to get me motivated and excited!  Plus there is just something about a brand new meal plan to get us re-engaged and focused on nutrition!  The timed nutrition plan from 80 Day Obsession is what we will be following for the next 3 months and I couldn't be more excited to really dig into a longer program like this!  

I have built in layers of accountability for myself during this challenge to help me stick to it and really stay focused.  My own Accountability group is in full swing and every one of them are super excited and meal prepping this weekend along with me! But then I also have the Exclusive Coach Test group with the Trainer Autumn Calabrese that we will be hearing from daily!  She goes live in the group to tell us what we need to know, address any questions and gives us lots of tips and tricks too!  

That group inspired me to create these super simple meal planner sheets for my Accountability Group and of course myself because I NEED to keep things simple when prepping each week and I don't want to spend hours every week to figure things out.  

I posted my sheets into the Test group and had SO many people requesting a copy that I decided to build one for every Plan not just the ones we are doing to help everyone out!  

I gotta admit I'm kind of a nerd about worksheets and excel so this was a fun project for me... although I prob had better things to be doing with my time.... oh well!!  

I think in going through creating these sheets I really understand the nutrition plan so much better now too :)  


If you are following 80 Day Obsession and would like to grab a copy of any of the Meal planners here are the google docs links to each of the Plans:

 80 Day Obsession Meal Planner - Plan A


Hope they help and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social