Search This Blog

Sunday 27 August 2017

Back to Routine after VACAY




Coming back from vacation like, "YAS MONDAY, LETS GO!!!

Wait, I'm joking right?? Society has made us believe that the start of a new week has to SUCK 
- that we have to slog through our mundane, day-to-day routines just to wait for the weekend, no matter how much we dread it. 

WHY is that the norm? Why is that even a THING? I ain't about that anymore!! I need PURPOSE in life. Every day not just Friday night to Bedtime on Sunday.

This Coaching Biz is so much more than just nutrition and exercise. It's helped me find MY Purpose & Passion. It's given me something that fuels me and allows me to serve others. 

I'm 32 years old. 
I have 2 boys. 
I went to school to be a legal office assistant. 
I work a day job, have a side gig and volunteer at my kids activities. 
We go camping and do lots of fun family activities. 
And I like to eat and sleep plus I also love Netflix and a few choice shows!!
But I can STILL do this business. And so can YOU. 

If you're ready for some sort of change - some sort of positive light - and more accountability on your health and fitness journey, let's talk!

I'm just a message away!!

But seriously I'm excited for this week as Gord and I are jumping back into Shift Shop 110% again!  If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you know that I worked out while I was on vacation BUT I didn't do a Shift shop workout EVERY day and I def had treats!  So I'm looking forward to getting back into our routine again and I made up another meal plan I'm pretty excited about too!  

Click the image of my meal plan below to access the PDF document with clickable links to the recipes!


This plan is pretty much the same through the week and then I switch things up for the weekend to keep things exciting and yummy too!!!  

If you are wanting more info on this program and how you can join my Shift Shop Accountability group shoot me an email and lets chat!  I"d love to hear from you and talk about your health and fitness goals!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social