Search This Blog

Monday 2 May 2016

Quick Egg Taco



Eggs new best friend is mango salsa! I have never been a huge fan of eggs and yet I know they are an excellent source of protein.  But lately I've been enjoying them with Mango Salsa and loving it!  

I Scrambled some last week and topped them with Avocado and Mango salsa and with this simple and quick recipe I just sprinkled a little taco seasoning and pepper on them and then topped with shredded white cheddar cheese and mango salsa.  Yum!  



Quick Egg Taco 

Ingredients 


2 free range organic eggs 
1 tsp olive oil 
Pinch of Taco Seasoning 
Pepper to taste
1/8 cup shredded cheese
1/4 cup mango salsa

Directions



  • Add 1 tsp of olive oil to a small frying pan over medium high heat. 
  • Crack two eggs in the pan when hot. 
  • Cool eggs until they turn white but the yolks are still runny. 
  • Flip eggs and cook for 30 seconds on other side.
  • Remove immediately and transfer to a small plate. 
  • Top with shredded white cheddar cheese and mango salsa. 

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social