Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Cherry Berry Spinach Smoothie



Asher has a cold 😷 so that means I've gotta fuel his body with lots of nutrients to help him fight this bug.  His body is likely run down after 3 weeks of rehearsals and shows so sleep and good healthy meals is on the agenda for the day.  

He loves smoothies which is such an easy way for me to deliver all the nutrition he needs in a yummy way. 

I blended up this Cherry Berry Spinach Smoothie using the frozen organic berry cherry blend from costco, spinach, water and Vanilla Shakeology. 





I made one for each of us mmmmm..... 

Cherry Berry Spinach Smoothie

Ingredients


3/4 cup frozen berries
Handful of spinach
Water to cover berries
1 scoop vanilla Shakeology 

Directions


  • Add in berries
  • Cover with cold water
  • Add in spinach and Shakeology or other Vanilla protein powder.
  • Blend until smooth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social