Search This Blog

Thursday 12 November 2015

Crock Pot 5 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan



This is going to be fun and such a easy week for you busy mamas to have dinner ready without having to do too much work. I don’t know about you, but this time of year is filled with swimming lessons, Taekwondo, holiday shopping, after-school activities, errand running, etc. Finding the time to fit in a healthy dinner seems almost impossible! So let’s bring out our neglected crock pots and get started!

I will be providing a complete “Crockpot” meal plan (easy to follow and yummy!) WITH a grocery shopping list! Everyone will be expected to do some sort of exercise, you know, because it’s good for you! No worries though, I will provide some easy to follow workout routines if you don’t already follow something. {But walking your dog would count too!}

I will also include:
• Daily motivation/check-in
• My tips on getting the most out of your work outs
• Support from the group
• My favorite healthy snacks

Why do it? We all want our families to eat healthier and be able to spend more time having fun with our kids. One week of putting real whole food in your body can change everything. I also think the way you feel at the end of the week will blow your mind.

If you are planning to change your lifestyle and get healthier this Fall, this is the perfect first step.

We will get this party started Monday November 30th! If you would like to join, please fill out the form below.The group will be setup on Facebook with all the menu plans, grocery lists, recipes, daily workouts, etc. I can’t wait to get started!!!


Thanks for contacting me! I will get in touch with you shortly.


Fill out the Form Below to have your Crock Pot Meal Plan Emailed to you! 

* The First group starts November 30th so if you sign up for the emails before then you can expect to start receiving your emails no sooner than November 25.  If you have signed up after this date you will receive your emails right away!







* indicates required




Shakeology Boosts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social