Search This Blog

Friday 21 August 2015

Frumpy Fall No Way!


The kids are heading back to school, everyone can relax.  Breathe in,  breathe out.  But wait... fall usually comes with lots of sports and other activities starting up as well as lunches to pack and the to do list just keeps growing!  I know it can be hard to prioritize YOU and make time for yourself on that calendar but we all know what happens and how we feel after a few weeks or months eating quick meals on the go and not making time to exercise right? Uh ya..... we start to burn out.  You wake up in the morning mid October barely able to get out of bed and adding an extra cup of coffee to your morning routine just to get through the day.  

We spend all this time working for others, running around with the kids, preparing meals etc. then we make these crazy resolutions on January 1st because the craziness of Fall has left us feeling Frumpy and Tired. BUT the trouble is we don't stick to them or don't take action on those resolutions because we don't have a plan or the support in place. Plus January is the most depressing time of year so it's no wonder we don't want to get up early to get the the gym! Its cold, dark and kind of depressing.  That's why making a plan now and getting into the Habit and routine of daily exercise and clean eating before January will ensure your energy level stays high during the winter blues!


I for one am very sad to say good bye to summer however, fall means cozy sweaters, jeans, boots, soccer games and Pace.  Yes, I can get used to that, sitting snug next to a warm fire however with fall it also brings comfort food and accountability tends to slip away especially when we tuck away the bathing suit.  

I will tell you, the one thing I have stuck with the past 2 years is my routine.  I take care of myself, I eat right, exercise.  It's a lifestyle not a resolution.  I feel better, not only physically but mentally.  It sets the tone for my day, I have more confidence and my overall well being is so much better.  If I don't work out, I feel like my whole day is off.  I'm not in a good mood, my patience with the boys is WAY less, my eating is off and honestly my whole day just feels like a struggle!  I'm like a snowball going downhill.  As a coach, I am continuously surrounded by positivity and encouragement and I am always giving encouragement and support!  This keeps me motivated and accountable daily!

Now I want to help  you stay accountable!  

My Accountability Group is starting on the 14th of September to teach you how to make small changes in your nutrition so that you can begin to have more energy, eat healthier, and fuel your body for energy vs comfort.  I will also teach you how to create a meal plan that fits your lifestyle and your family needs.  I will provide you simple, easy recipes to follow that require minimal preparation which your whole family will eat.  I also want to teach you how to change your mindset and start making yourself a priority at least 30 minutes a day!  The workouts are a combination of cardio, strength training, yoga and pilates.  The workouts are modified for every single ability level! No matter what your current level of fitness is you can do this too!  This month we are also going to really focus on the temptations you come up against in the fall. Pumpkin spice lattes, football parties, pies and treats!  How do you live a balanced life where you enjoy what you love but don't derail your hard work.  I am going to arm you with tools and strategies to keep yourself on the straight and narrow!
The group is going to be an online closed Facebook support group where you can plug in daily to get tips, suggestions, motivation and help in reaching and setting goals for yourself
The requirements for this group are:
I am your COACH! 
You purchase the 21 day fix challenge pack from me as your coach.
You are an active participant in the group and check in at least 1x per day and give your daily ratings!

You are committed to showing up, giving your best every day!  I don't expect perfection I just want to see you try.  Over time what was once hard to do will now become second nature.

If you give me the 30 minutes each day I will help you get to your goals, have more energy and be a better Mom!  For more information email me at crystalpfitnessfood@gmail.com or join our Fit for Fall Event on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social