Search This Blog

Thursday 25 June 2015

Looking back to when I started



I was listening to a call yesterday that got me thinking back to when I started coaching.  I never in a million years thought that this coaching thing would ever be more than a hobby or something to keep me accountable to my fitness goals!! 

But the more I learned and listened the more I saw the possibilities! I didn't have any idea how to get started or how to be successful but I truly allowed myself to dream big!!! I remember sitting in the car with a fellow coach and talking about my goals and as I said them I thought, wow I sound crazy, but I truly believe I can do this! 

I started with 1 person and daily posts on social media! I experimented with Facebook and a blog! I had no system or process! I woke up every day with the intention of adding value to just 1 persons life!!! 

With that simple mindset and the drive to figure out what actually works I started building a business based on helping others!!! 

Now 1.5 years later I have a system, I know how to get started and I am helping my team duplicate my success which in turn is creating some amazing opportunities like financial freedom, sustainability and happiness!!! I want to help other people like me do the same thing!!! 

This business is truly about the small seemingly insignificant things that you repeatedly do (like take photos of your meals and share your workouts) over time that compound to bring about success!  So every day I chose to be as INTERESTING as possible on Facebook!  Every day I would show up, tired, sick kids, lack of energy and do it anyways.  I would share it all and my GOAL was to EMPOWER other people that followed me to know they could make a healthy lifestyle change too! GUESS what?!  It worked! The compound effect has worked for me and the more I talk to people the more they were inspired by my own dedication to my health and fitness and the more that they were encouraged and committed to joining along with me!!!  

I didn't have any networking skills and I had no idea about building a team.  But I was passionate about helping people and I self taught myself the skills I needed to get the job done.  I have grown a steady income from my kitchen counter working for any block of time I could steal away (nap time, before or after the kids got up etc.)!  This business not only fit our lifestyle but it fit ME!!!  I get a HIGH from seeing my customers have fitness results and now I get a HIGH from seeing my COACHES have success in the business too!

Over the past 1.5 years I have committed myself to my personal fitness goals but I am committed to helping each and every coach that joins my team to make this business FIT THEM!!!  Beachbody is such a great platform, so no matter what your vision is for your future you can use Beachbody to make it come true.

Whether you are  a stay at home mom, a full time working woman with a great job, a fitness instructor, a nutritionist, teacher, doctor or lawyer you can be a Beachbody coach! This business can literally keep you accountable to your health and fitness goals and it can create a seriously substantial income!!  It's up to you and you get to choose how little or how much you work which determines your bottom line!

You can be VERY successful with 1-2 hours per day and you can be a top 10 coach or more with a little more focused effort and consistency!  The best part is that once you build this foundation in your business it is the gift that keeps on giving. 
I have had a lot of success and achievements in this business and I know it's time to really start sharing that with others.  I want to teach you how to do it too!

Interested in learning more about coaching!?!? 

Join my no strings attached 5 day Sneak peak into coaching!!!
🔹learn how you earn money
🔹how a shy girl with no social media or fitness background became a Diamond Coach in 30 days.
🔹how much does it cost to get started?
🔹what do I do if I am not at my goal weight and more!!!
🔹if you want to check it out and be a fly on the wall for the next 5 days starting June 29--- message me at crystalpfitnessfood@gmail.com to be added to the group!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social