Search This Blog

Monday 22 June 2015

Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pizza


Yes I'm doing the 21 day fix this week and yes you can eat pizza for lunch!!

Having a toaster in the office allows me to get creative with my lunches! My co-workers are always commenting on my meals cause I don't often bring just a sandwich or salad. I've even been known to bring in salmon and cook it on a piece of parchment paper in the toaster oven! 

Today I packed all my pizza toppings and a tortilla for the crust in my lunch and assembled it in the office to bake in the toaster oven. 

This lunch was so satisfying and healthy too! 

Here is the recipe and 21 Day fix container portions. 

Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pizza


1 red container Chicken breast
1 green container Artichokes (or half artichokes half spinach) 
1 blue container white cheddar
1 orange container pesto
1 yellow container whole wheat wrap



To assemble; spread pesto onto tortilla wrap, top with chicken, artichoke hearts cut into quarters and cheese. 

Bake in toaster oven at 400 for 15 minutes or until brown. 

I used one of the Natural Wraps from Costco. I like the ingredients in these as they are very clean (flour, water, salt) and super thin and crispy when baked too! 



I'm telling you these wraps are awesome!  For this pizza which is pretty heavy with chicken and artichokes it got a bit floppy but on a lighter pizza they are great and hold up no problem!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social