Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2015

Mock Mushroom Eggs Benny



This 21 Day fix approved breakfast recipe is full of flavour and super satisfying too!  

This morning I went to go make my asparagus with Poached eggs and garlic Dijon sauce but the asparagus was going soggy and wasn't good to eat any longer!  So I switched it up and used mushrooms!  Why didn't I think of this before????  

My Favourite way to have Eggs Benedict has always been with Bacon and mushrooms so this was sure to be fabulous!  

I recently started poaching eggs in lemon water!  Surprisingly good!! 

I pan fried about a cup of mushrooms in olive oil, poached my eggs and wished the sauce and in about 10 minutes I had breakfast!  Easy. 




Garlic Dijon Sauce Recipe

2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Directions


Wisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.  

Lay a bed of the mushrooms down on your plate, top with two poached eggs and top with Garlic Dijon sauce. 


21 Day Fix Portions: 1 Red 1 Green 1 Orange


Click here to support my blog on Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social