Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 March 2015

3 Day Refresh Results



After 3 Days on the Refresh I not only lost a few extra pounds I gad packed on with indulging a little more than normal, but I feel great! My energy level is at an all time high and I'm feeling totally motivated to continue to tone up and stay on track! 

On Sunday morning while the boys had cinnamon French toast and bacon I made myself a egg and veggie scramble instead! I totally thought I would be indulging the day after the 3 Day refresh was over but I'm not having any cravings smile emoticon 

Well on my way to my summer body! On Monday Morning I started the 21 Day fix and have been sticking to it!  Gord came back from Vegas last night and will be doing the 21 Day fix with me!!  


Click here to support my blog on Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social