Search This Blog

Friday 19 December 2014

12 Months of No Matter What


I'm doing a Happy Dance today!!

December is my 12th Month as a Beachbody coach, I started in January 2014 and have strived to achieve success club every month.  It has been my 'No Matter What'.  

I talk to my coaches about the importance of making success club every month because you get customer leads and Success Club leads from Beachbody which grows your business.... but it's also important because over time it is the compound effect of those small things that has an impact.  If you are achieving 5 SC points each month that means you are helping at least 3 people every single month.  And over time those 3 people compound into 6 then 9 then 12 then 15.... but also you will typically receive 2 customer leads each of those months and at least 1-2 success club leads also.  

So your helping 3 then the next month maybe 10, next month 17, next month 24, next month 31... you get the picture. Your list grows, your helping more and more people every week and every month and those people share with their friends and family and your list grows a little more.  

In the last 12 months I have helped 160 people, plus I have helped so so many with clean eating groups that I have no way to track.  

With that said I'm really happy to say that I have also been able to earn an income doing something that I LOVE!  Helping people.  

And today, after I struggled this month to make it to Success club all month and was a 2 points until yesterday, I am excited to say that I am now a Success Club ALL STAR! It wont be official until next week but now that I have made success club this month I know so I'm excited!!

What is a Success Club All Star?

Success Club All Stars are Coaches who know no bounds. They show up to work every single day. And they wield the power of the 3 Vital Behaviors to achieve Success Club each and every month. But what makes the following Coaches so special is they've qualified for Success Club for a minimum of 12 consecutive months.

How can a Coach become an All Star?
- Success Club 5 All Stars: Meet the Success Club 5 (or combination of 5 and 10) monthly qualifications for any 12 consecutive months.
- Success Club 10 All Stars: Meet the Success Club 10 monthly qualifications for any 12 consecutive months.

What does being an All Star mean?
- A permanent spot in the Success Club Hall of Fame
- Immeasurable business growth
- Recognition in the Coach Online Office, social media, and newsletters
- Onstage recognition at the annual Coach Summit

I am going to be on Stage at Summit this year!  

I set that goal at summit last year and I made it!  But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop.  I KNOW this business can change my family's financial future and give us more time together.  

FREEDOM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social