Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Raspberries galore

I love this time of year!!

The berries are ripening the garden is abundant and I find myself inspired more than ever to bake nutritious food for my family with all the fresh organic produce coming out of the garden! 

We picked buckets of raspberries at the farm the other day and more this morning on my small patch! So I've got plenty and because raspberries are a berry which must be used quickly I decided to use them up with some baking! 

First up was a little raspberry rhubarb crisp! 


Then I made some whole wheat Raspberry white chocolate scones for this weeks breakfasts! 


But those were gobbled up so fast and I still had raspberries left over so I made a batch of Crackle Berry Muffins too!  (Recipe is posted)



And of course everyone has been enjoying them fresh too! 


What a mess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social