Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Happy Munchies Organic baby food and snacks


So I'm not a walmart shopper unless I'm looking for toys or TP but I stumbled upon these organic finger foods for babies a few weeks ago when looking for some healthier puffs for Fraser for our camping trip! 

I've gotta say I'm impressed! 

Happy Munchies Organic puffs Ingredients:

Organic brown rice flour
Organic white rice flour
Organic apple juice
Calcium carbonate
Organic spinach powder
Organic kale powder
Sodium bicarbonate
Mixed tocopherols and iron. 

Vs

Gerber Puffs

Rice Flour
Whole wheat flour
wheat starch
whole grain oat flour
sugar
dried apple puree
Tri and Dicalcium phosphate
natural blueberry vanilla flavour
mixed tocopherols
Soy and Sunflower lecithin
zinc Sulphate
Electrolytic iron

I went and purchased a few more finger food items for Fraser of this brand tonight and was very happy with the ingredients in each of their products.  I like that the puffs are gluten and sugar free (big bonus)!!

Unfortunately we have a quinoa allergy in our family so i'm holding off giving him the granola bar that they had but otherwise I would have scooped that up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social