Search This Blog

Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day

It's Mothers Day!

This morning I got to sleep in.... sort of and then I came out of the bedroom to coffee and breakfast made for me.  After Breakfast I then shipped Asher and Gord off to do their Lacrosse team photos for 9am!

I'll be heading out shortly with my momma to take her for a coffee and walk around the garden centre!  It's the perfect day for it too.

I've already done my Assignment for Day 21 of the 30 day cleaning challenge which was:

  • Surface clean the bathrooms
  • One Load of Laundry
After Fraser's messy Breakfast I gave him a bath this morning and now he is napping!!  So I had to tidy up the bathroom anyways!  Love when the assignments match what is needed for that day.


Some day's life as a mom is wonderful and you feel thankful for your life and all the blessings you have.  But all Mother's have difficult days too.  Some day's the house is a mess and the kids are driving me crazy and I can't seem to get anything accomplished, but I know that the good days outshine the bad and know that our kids love us no matter what kind of day we are having!

It's so important that we take time for our selves whether it's 30 minutes to workout each day so you can feel energized and ready for the day, or a coffee date with a friend to get away and just be an adult for a while.  It's important to take time for ourselves.

I personally find that when I've made the time to workout in the morning I have more patience and energy to play with my boys throughout the day.

I hope each and every momma enjoys some time with their kids today but also a little me time as well!

Enjoy this beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social