Search This Blog

Sunday 11 May 2014

Day 18 & 19 - 30 Day Cleaning Challenge


Ok I admit it.... I've been enjoying my kids way too much and enjoying the sunshine and the opportunity to garden and be outside..... and I haven't done my jobs!  I mean I've kept the house clean and tidy but as for my last two assignments I've failed miserably!

Today was Mother's day lunch with Asher at his preschool and then we got home and it was a beautiful sunny afternoon so I took my boys outside to play and enjoy the day!  And then after dinner I went outside and gardened and caught up on yard work for two glorious hours!  Could I have done yesterdays assignment of cleaning all the remotes and light switches.... sure.  Could I have cleaned out the fridge and organized the cupboards tonight instead of baking my family a fresh batch of rhubarb muffins using rhubarb from the garden.... I guess!  But you know what?  I've had a great day and i'm sure the rain will return in a day or two and I'll catch up on those two assignments I skipped!  

Plus tomorrow's Assignment is:

- Surface Clean the living room and Kitchen

And I've already done that today.... so let's call it even and I'll do those missed assignments tomorrow K!

Check out a few highlights of my week!


The boys at strong start circle time :)
Mother's Day lunch with Asher

Fraser watching the bubbles 

Asher and Lila doing side walk paint!

Fraser in the swing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social