Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Day 16 - 30 Day Cleaning Challenge - Deep Clean the bathroom

Today's Assignment was:


  • Deep Clean the Bathroom 
  • One Load of Laundry


I assigned my hubby to this assignment today!  Have to delegate sometimes right?!?!

After we got both kids into bed I snapped the before pictures and he cleaned while I did my power hour.  Then when he was done I took the after photos!  Gotta love that!

Here are the before shots!!




After photos:


He did good!  Telling me right now that he even dusted my orchid!  Nice guy LOL

I'm just happy I didn't have to clean up the pee on the floor this week!  Woot!!

Tomorrow's assignment is:

  • Clean all door knobs, phones, remotes, switch plates, banisters etc.  
  • One load of laundry
I like this assignment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social