Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Day 15 - 30 Days of Cleaning - Surface Clean Living room and Kitchen

Today's Assignment was:

  • Surface clean living room and kitchen 
  • one load of laundry
Got it done this afternoon after we came home from Strong start and had lunch!  I'm trying to gert Fraser to skip his morning nap and hopefully take an extra long one around 12 noon.  He skipped his morning nap just fine and was passed out in the car on the way home before I even left the school parking lot, however he still only slept for 30 minutes!  I could tell though that he hadn't slept long enough and was ready for a second nap around 2pm.  While he was napping I quickly did my surface clean!

Kitchen before:

Water running to wash bottles.




After photos of the Kitchen:


Can't put my 21 day fix containers away, using them too much!


Before of the Living room/Play area




After:
And the laundry basket ready to go down stairs for the last part of the assignment!


Fraser playing with the toys I left out!

Tomorrow's Assignment is:  

  • Deep clean bathroom (inside drawers, inside trash cans, mirror, mop, tub)
  • One load of laundry




No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social