Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tuesday's Bread Pick: Ezekiel 4:9 from the freezer section


Here is my review of Ezekiel 4:9 100% sprouted whole grain loaf.  

I chose this bread from the freezer section because after doing some reading on the benefits of sprouted bread and beans I thought I'd give it a try! It also had a very clean ingredients list! 

Organic sprouted whole grain wheat
Filtered water
Organic sprouted whole grain barley
Organic whole grain millet
Organic malted barley
Organic sprouted whole lentils
Organic sprouted whole soybeans
Organic sprouted whole grain spelt
Fresh yeast
Organic wheat gluten
Sea salt

Now this bread came from the frozen section so I wasn't sure how it would toast but surprisingly it was quite soft!

I did have a bit of trouble separating two pieces of bread and ended up taking a chunk off one piece trying to do so! But the next piece I tried to pry away from the loaf came off easily.

The toast on it's own had a nice flavour and it was quite soft too!

I'd certainly purchase this bread again!!


Check out my review of Bond Bond's Bakery High Fibre Bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social