Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Fitting it in even if baby won't sleep!


I got home from dropping the big one off at Preschool, but Baby Frasee was in such a good, happy, and AWAKE mood! That SO wasn't the plan!  He was supposed to fall asleep on the way home so I could work out, grab my shake and then head back to pick Asher up from school.  

Change of plans!  I got the video loaded up, changed clothes, put my workout shoes on, grabbed my water and then put him in his bouncy chair.  I then grabbed him a Mum Mum and a few toys and pushed play!  

He got a little fussy in the last 7 minutes but overall we made it work!  

My legs were sure shaking during round 3 and the bonus exercise was killer for the Booty!  But Autumn says "Shake now so you don't shake later" and that quote really sticks with me!  I think I may try to fit in the 10 minute ab workout later today if I can too!  I have yet to try that one.  

And guess what, after the workout I changed the poopy baby and then stuck him in the peanut shell (baby wearing sling) and he went right to sleep!  

Now for a little mommy time and my shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social