Just found this simple recipe on Pinterest tonight and thought it sounded so good I'd throw it together before the kids went to bed and try it as a snack tonight!
The recipe only includes 4 ingredients and if took me all of 5 minutes to make it!
Popped it into the fridge for an hour and tried my first bite! Melted in my mouth and kept me going back for more!
Plus, Hubby actually liked it too which is always a plus in my book!
I used the enjoy life dark chocolate dairy free chunks! Which makes the recipe dairy free!!
So here is the recipe!
recipe adapted from Kasey's Kitchen
Prep Time: 15 mins Set Time: 30 mins Makes: 12 squares
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 12 ounces organic dark chocolate
- Warm coconut oil just until it is liquified.
- Add shredded coconut, and honey.
- Combine well.
- Line shallow baking pan with parchment paper.
- Press mixture into baking pan, freeze or refrigerate until solid.
- Melt chocolate and spread over coconut.
- Cut into squares and keep refrigerated.