Search This Blog

Monday 23 November 2015

Banana Walnut Breakfast Bowl


Another Breakfast bowl?
Yes!!!  I think I'm hooked on eating oatmeal this way!  I've never really enjoyed oatmeal much but making it this way and topping it with fresh fruit and PEANUT BUTTER is amazing!  I really enjoy it!  
I made this Banana walnut oatmeal bowl and topped it with a peanut butter drizzle for my Monday morning breakfast! I prepped everything on sunday night so that it was ready to go in the morning and I almost forgot I was planning to make it until I saw the supplies sitting there in the morning!  Yay! 
I cooked the oatmeal plain this time (last time I added Chia seeds) with a dash of sea salt and then topped it with sliced bananas and walnut halves.  Instead of brown sugar or maple syrup I mixed peanut butter with a little maple syrup and warmed it in the microwave for 30 seconds to make a peanut butter sauce, this really made the bowl come together!  I drizzled the peanut butter mixture over the top of it all and dug in!  
This was such a warm and filling way to start the day.  

21 Day Fix Container Portions
1 yellow oatmeal
1 purple banana
1 blue walnut halves
2 spoons peanut butter
Very filling breakfast to start the day! 😋

Shakeology Boosts

1 comment:

Find me on Social