Search This Blog

Monday 27 July 2015

Smoked Cheddar Broccoli & Mushroom Quesadilla

I threw together this Smoked cheddar broccoli and mushroom quesadilla for lunch today out of what I had in the coolers! 

I have been living out of two coolers for the past 3 days while I awaited my new fridge!!! We sold our old fridge and delivered it on Thursday so coolers it is! 


I received the new fridge this morning but I don't have too much left to eat! 

I excited to stick it up with fresh groceries for the week! 

Here is the recipe for my quesadilla.


Smoked Cheddar Broccoli and Mushroom Quesadilla


21 day fix portions: 1 yellow 1 green 1 blue

Ingredients


1 tortilla wrap
1/2 green container of mushrooms
1/2 green container of broccoli 
1 blue container smoked cheddar

Directions


Sauté mushrooms and broccoli with coconut oil and garlic. 

Add half the smoked cheddar to the wrap and cook on grill or in frying pan. 

Top with veggies and the remaining cheddar. 


Once cheese is melted remove from the grill and cut into pieces. 

Serve with a scoop of Greek yogurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social