Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Crystal P May Challenge Groups


Monday May 4 - Free 5 Day Clean Eating group



5 Days of meal plans and recipes all ready for you. I even provide the grocery list! If you want to learn more, check out the event here! If you missed out on the action for this early May group you can click here and have the meal plans emailed to you as well!


Monday May 11th - Coaching Sneak Peak




Is wellness coaching right for you?  Join my team of coaches for 5 days in a private Facebook group to learn more about coaching.  We’ll talk about what we actually do as coaches, how much money you can earn, how much time it takes, and how you can get started.  If you’re open to learning more, join this free group and get all your questions answered.  Contact me for more details.


Monday May 18th - 21 Day Fix Bootcamp


I lost the last 15 lbs with this simple yet effective program and have done numerous rounds along side my challengers, so I know what it takes to be successful.  In this group I’ll be sharing my top tips and tricks to help you see progress fast.  Click here for full details about the group, or Contact me for more details.

Monday May 18th - 29th Free Arms and Abs Challenge



Come on over to my like page to check out this FREE 2 Week Challenge Event!  I will be posting a daily challenge right in the Event Monday to Friday for you to complete!  Are you ready to tone up for the summer?  I know I am and I'm excited to get this challenge started!
Check it out here!

Monday May 25th - Beachbody On Demand 3 week Challenge group



You'll get full access to unlimited streaming on demand, a printable schedule with the workout options for each day, and the fun and accountability of the group! PLUS I’ll send you a reminder at the end of the group to email and cancel your free trial so that you are never charged a penny! Click here for full details about the group, or Contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social