Search This Blog

Monday 20 April 2015

Homemade Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix


Ranch dressing spice mix, spice mix recipe, homemade ranch dressing, clean eating ranch dressing

My Oldest son Asher LOVES Ranch dressing.  But I hate buying the store bought stuff, so the last time I picked a bottle up I decided I would make my own next time! I hardly ever purchase store bought dressings anyways. Today I made my own mix so that I could have a healthier alternative for him available when he wanted Ranch Dressing so here is the recipe I used:

Homemade Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix

Ingredients

  • 2 Tbsp dried parsley
  • 1 tsp dried dill
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp dried basil
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt

Directions

  • Add each of the dried spices to a bowl and gently stir

  • Store in a small mason jar with tight fitting lid in your spice cabinet.
  • To make the ranch dressing, whisk together 1/3 cup greek yogurt or Sour Cream with 1/4 cup milk (more or less depending on the consistency you want) with 1 Tbsp of the homemade ranch dressing seasoning mix.  Use immediately and can refrigerate for up to 3 days.
  • Makes about 4 Tbsp worth of mix. Or use the ratios above and mix up however much you’ll need!
After I tried it out first I had Asher try it and he loved it!  He had two helpings of cucumbers and dip before dinner!  Mommy Win right there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social