Search This Blog

Thursday 11 December 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Plan Day 9


I switched up my workouts yesterday and threw in a T25 Lower workout!  KILLER!!  I haven't done T25 in a while and I forgot how good Shaun T is.  I'm seriously looking forward to my Insanity MAX:30 arriving and it should be here any day now.  

I ended up with an extra Yellow container at the end of the day so I melted a few organic dark chocolate chips and drizzled them on my apples and peanut butter for a treat!  YUM 

I heated up my salmon filet at work today and boy was that good on my Apple Walnut salad.   

Here is what my 21 Day fix meal plan looked like yesterday...

Breakfast

1 Red Container Greek Yogurt
1 Purple Container Raspberries
1 Yellow Container Waffle

Snack

1 Red Container Chocolate Shakeology

Lunch


Salmon Salad with Apples and Walnuts

1 Red Container - Salmon
2 Green Containers - Mixed Greens
1/4 Purple Container - Apples Slices
1 Blue Container Walnuts

Snack

1 Green Container - Cucumbers

Dinner

Chicken Dinner
1 Red Container Chicken
1 green container Broccoli and Carrots

Snack




Apple and Peanut Butter
1 Purple Container - Apple
2 Spoons - Peanut Butter
1 Yellow Container - Chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social