Search This Blog

Friday 5 December 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Plan Day 5






Yesterday kind of got away from me.  Shopping with my sister and then visiting with my mom after.  So I didn't get my workout wedged in there.  But today is a new day and I'm back on track!  My plan is to do double workouts tonight after Fraser is in bed.

Today I have packed the same breakfast as yesterday, and a spinach salad with Tuna, Almonds and tomatoes on top.  I'm saving my carbs up for dinner tonight which I have planned a Caprese Chicken Pita Pizza!

Here are my planned meals for the day so far...

Breakfast

Greek Yogurt and Berries

1 Red container Greek Yogurt
1 Purple container Raspberries

Snack

Chocolate Shakeology blended with Ice = 1 Red

Lunch

Spinach Tuna Salad

2 Green Containers - Spinach and Tomatoes
1 red - Tuna
1 Orange - Almonds

Dinner

Caprese Chicken Pita Pizza

 
1 Yellow - Whole Wheat Pita
1 Blue - Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Green - Tomato and Basil
1 Red - Chicken
 
Ingredients:
 
1 whole Wheat Pita shell
1 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp Italian seasoning ( Oregano, basil, garlic powder and marjoram)
1 blue container Mozzarella Cheese grated
1 chicken Breast
1 Large Tomato
8-10 Basil Leaves
Sea Salt and Fresh Cracked pepper
 
Directions
 
  • Grill chicken in a frying pan with some salt and pepper.  Slice thinly and set aside. 
  • Preheat over to 400.
  • Slice tomatoes thin and set aside.
  • In a small bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar and dry italian seasoning.
  • Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
  • Using a bruch, cover the pita shell with oil and vinegar mixture and season wiht a bit of salt and pepper.
  • Spread out grated cheese over the pita.
  • Evenly spreat out the tomatoe slices, covering the whole pizza. 
  • Spread out the chicken over the pizza and the basil leaves on top. 
  • You can sprinkle a little more oil/vinegar mixture on top. 
  • Bake 13-15 minues, until pizza is golden brown.
 

Snack

 
Apple and Peanut Butter
 
1 Purple Container - Apple
2 Spoons - Peanut Butter

Workout of the Day

My workout today is Cardio Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social