Search This Blog

Saturday 29 November 2014

Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe



Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe

Ingredients

1 Cup Water or Beer
1 TBSP Coconut oil or Butter
1 Tsp Sea salt
2 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
3 Tsp Dry Yeast

Note: Water or beer can be used in this recipe, using water will result in a  crispier crust

Directions


  • Place water, coconut oil and salt into bread machine pan
  • Add flour and sprinkle yeast into the center of the flour
  • insert pan securely into machine and close the lid
  • select "dough" bread setting
  • Push Start.

My bread machine takes about an hour and a half to make the dough.  I will often set my bread machine up and delay the start time of the dough setting for several hours while I'm at work so that when I arrive home the dough is ready to use for dinner time.  

I find that the best temperature for pizza is 400 degrees F.

This dough yields about two 12 inch thin crust pizzas or 1 12 inch thick crust pizza.  You can also use it to make Pizza rolls, pizza pockets or pretzels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social