Search This Blog

Friday 25 July 2014

Organic Apple Nachos


I finally made apple nachos! 

I had purchased this amazing organic white chocolate from bulk barn this week! 


I don't even really like white chocolate but I made a batch of raspberry scones this week and threw in some left over white chocolate I had, man were they good! 

Gord requested another batch so I decided to try these organic couvertures. I also found some organic dark chocolate chips while we were there. 

Anyways back to the nachos! 

I started with two organic apples,sliced them up and fanned them out on a plate. 


Next I melted some homemade peanut butter with a few of the white chocolate couvertures and drizzled it on top! 

The next drizzle was the organic Dark chocolate. 

Then came a sprinkle of organic coconut flakes. 


And finally a few crushed up organic pecans! 


You can too these with just about anything you like they are a quick and easy and pretty healthy treat! 


Comment below what you like to put on your apple nachos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social