Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Camping with kids

I'm packing to leave for camping this weekend! 

We are lucky enough to have a big trailer which we can keep most of our camping stuff stored in through the spring and summer which makes packing up much easier.

However I still have to bring quite a bit of Kid stuff each time we go away so I'm making a list this time which I can refer to each time we go!

It seems like every time we have gone away so far I make a paper list and cross the items out, but the next trip I have to start a new list so here I'm making a basics list to refer to every trip! 

Here it goes:

Clothes for kids:
Hats
Shoes
Boots
socks
pants
shorts
underware
t-shirts
hoodies
Jacket (in trailer)
Pajamas

Baby Stuff:
Diapers
Wipes
Bottles
Formula
Bottle rack
bottle brush (in trailer)
monitor
Toys
Exersaucer
Peanut shell sling and carrier
Highchair seat
Snacks

Me
makeup (this time because we are going to a wedding)
Hair dryer and straightener
extra towels

Clothes:
dress
jeans
yoga pants
sweat pants
pj bottoms
tank tops
shorts
sweaters/hoodies
jacket (in trailer)
shoes
Sandals

I'm sure I'll add to this list but these are the basics of what we need each time and I'll be glad to have this list again for next time we go away!

Have a great weekend everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social